SINTER GRADE SILICON CARBIDE POWDER
Sinter Silicon Carbide Powder (SiC)
Sinter Grade Silicon Carbide powders are specially sized to aid in the manufacturing of sintered ceramic parts. They are typically fine powders with a specially tailored particle size distribution.
Panadyne offers a range of sinter grade powders to meet your specific application.
- High Hardness
- Chemical Inertness
- High Thermal Conductivity
- Abrasion / Wear Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
- Thermal Shock Resistance
- Strength at High Temperature Ranges.
- Technical Ceramic Parts
- Sintered Parts
- Reaction-Bonded Ceramic Parts
- Heat Transfer / Thermal Management
- High Temp Sensors
- Ceramic Wear Parts